The dual form of higher education is a way of obtaining education by full-time students, which provides on-the-job training at enterprises, institutions and organizations for the acquisition of certain qualifications ranging from 25 percent to 60 percent of the total educational program on a contract basis. On-the-job training involves the performance of official duties in accordance with the employment contract.
Dual education is carried out on the basis of an agreement between the University and an employer (enterprise, institution, organization, etc.), which provides:
- the procedure for employment of an applicant for higher education and payment for their work;
- the amount and expected learning outcomes of a higher education applicant in a workplace;
- obligations of the University and an employer regarding the implementation of an individual curriculum by an applicant in a workplace;
- the procedure for evaluating learning outcomes obtained in a workplace.
- The list of educational programs the university has introduced a dual form of education for.
- Regulatory support for dual education