Agreement on cooperation with Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Examinations of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine signed
On October 22, 2021, the Rector of the National University “Chernihiv Polytechnic” Oleh Novomlynets and the Director of the Kyiv Research Institute of Forensic Science of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine Oleksandr Ruvin signed a Cooperation Agreement.
In accordance with the Agreement, the parties agreed:
- participate in joint research and innovation projects;
- to exchange experience in scientific and practical activities;
- to promote professional development of employees and training of scientific personnel, including training (internship) of students, graduate students, scientific and scientific-pedagogical workers;
- provide mutual opportunities for lectures, seminars and exercises with the participation of specialists of the parties;
- to organize joint scientific and scientific-practical conferences, round tables, seminars and other events;
- to implement the results of research and achievements of modern science in practice;
- to cooperate in other directions on the basis of mutual interest of the parties.