Free courses on professional retraining of servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, anti-terrorist operation / environmental protection veterans and members of their families are organized in Chernihiv Polytechnic National University
Chernihiv Polytechnic National University organizes FREE
retraining courses for servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, ATO / OOS veterans and their family members
within the NORWAY-UKRAINE PROJECT
according to the program
“WEB technologies and English in business”
Courses to be taught: “English in Business”, “Computer Graphics”, “Layout and design of WEB pages”, “Development of WEB pages using the Bootstap framework”, “WEB programming”, “Modern energy saving technologies”, “Website development based on WordPress platforms “,” Canvas Business Model: a tool for entrepreneur entrepreneurs “,” Social Media Marketing (SMM) “and others.
The project participant can be:
- a personnel serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other law enforcement agencieswho is completing his service this year;
- a personnel serviceman of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other law enforcement agencieswho has been discharged or retired during the last three years and who has at least 10 years of service;;
- participants in hostilities;
- family members (spouse) of all three above categories;
- family members of the fallen participants in hostilities (husband / wife);
Additional requirements for project participants:
- The age of project participants should not exceed 50 years.
- Reason for dismissal: termination of the contract, medical indications, reform of the Armed Forces..
Participants must provide documents confirming their status
The start date of the courses – is mid-February 2022
The end date of the courses – is the end of May 2022
After completing the retraining courses, participants receive graduation documents.
For more information and to join the group, you need to call the project coordinator by February 18, 2022.
Tetiani Ivanivni by phone: 093-51 65-856
More detailed information about the project can be found at: