We announce with deep sadness and sorrow
01.01.1953 – 05.01.2022
The staff of the National University “Chernihiv Polytechnic” deeply mourns the death of the director of the Museum of University History Tatarenko Lina Semenivna and expresses sincere condolences to the family.
Lina Semenivna’s way of life is an example of human dignity and decency. After graduating from the Minsk Institute of Culture in 1978, she began her career in Gomel, Republic of Belarus, where she held the positions of librarian, senior librarian, senior methodologist at Gomel State University.
- From 1983 to 1988 he was an engineer of the reference information fund of the Homel production association “Coral” of the Republic of Belarus.
- From 1988 to 1990 she was the head of the sector of the Regional Inter-Union Library in Chernihiv.
- From 1990 to 1993 he was a technician in the standardization department of the Chernihiv Research and Production Association “Khimtexilmash”.
- From 1994 to 1998 she held the position of librarian, head of the sector, chief bibliographer at the Chernihiv Pedagogical Institute named after Taras Shevchenko.
- From 1998 until the last days Lina Semenivna worked at the National University “Chernihiv Polytechnic” as director of the scientific library and director of the Museum of University History.
Lina Semenovna was a very sincere, decent, friendly, tolerant, sociable person, a highly qualified leader. She has always been respected by both staff and students of the University.
A bright, good memory of Lina Semenivna will forever remain in the hearts of those who knew, loved and respected her, lived and worked next to her. In these sorrowful days, we share the unspeakable amount of her loss.
The good memory of Lina Semenivna will never fade, and her bright name will forever remain in the history of our university.
In loving memory…
Chernihiv Polytechnic National University staff